This longer course offers a fun and practical awareness course for the new ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Standard.
Over one to two days students learn:
• everything covered in the short courses,
• the basics of what is an ISO standard and its structure,
• about worker participation,
• how to identify hazards
• about subcontractor and compliance obligations,
• how to monitor risks and stakeholder needs,
• emergency management and disaster response.
This course offers sample documents you can download and is aimed at staff who are involved in conducting internal audits, managing, or coordinating your management system.
Who should do the eTACO courses?
• System Coordinators - IMS Coordinators - System Administrators
• Internal Auditors - New or existing - Internal or external
• Senior Management - Business Owners - Directors
• Supervisors & Employee Reps - Health and Safety Reps (HSRs) - Team Leaders
Complete in 10+ hours at your own pace.
Learn more here www.etaco.com.au/safety-iso-45001
Have Questions? Please feel free to call or email us on +61417861066