This longer course offers a fun and practical awareness course for the current ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management Standard.
Over one to two days students learn:
• everything covered in the short courses,
• the basics of what is an ISO standard and its structure,
• about environmental aspects and impacts,
• managing compliance obligations,
• monitoring risks and stakeholder needs,
• emergency management and disaster response.
This course offers sample documents you can download and is aimed at staff who are involved in conducting internal audits, managing, or coordinating your management system.
Who should do the eTACO courses?
• System Coordinators - IMS Coordinators - System Administrators
• Internal Auditors - New or existing - Internal or external
• Senior Management - Business Owners - Directors
• Supervisors & Employee Reps - Health and Safety Reps (HSRs) - Team Leaders
Complete in 10+ hours at your own pace.
Learn more here https://www.etaco.com.au/environment-iso-14001
Have Questions? Please feel free to call or email us on +61417861066